Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014


This year we had Thanksgiving at Tiffany and Gregg's house.  It was tasty.  We had a great balance of turkeys...meat turkey, veggie turkeys, and Ty and Chris even made a fruit turkey!  It was great!


Making fruit turkeys.  And a random side note:  After the dinner, Tiff asked me if I wanted all of the apples from each of the kids' fruit turkeys...I wasn't sure why, and then I saw at least one bite out of all of them.  Ty had gone and taken bites out of all of them.....that's funny!


Wouldn't be Thanksgiving without my man!  SO GRATEFUL to have him for eternity!



The thanksgiving crew!



Wouldn't be here with out these three...two...wait....love a little Grayson photobomb!


Trav and Grayson!


Since we were with the Sorensen side, decided to throw a candle on a pie so we could all wish Ty an early birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment