Sunday, November 30, 2014

Goodbye Helmet!

As of Monday, Libby has been without her helmet!  It has been wonderful!  She has laid her head on my shoulder, against my face, against my chest...this week has been a cuddle fest!!!!  I don't miss that helmet!  However, I did buy Libby the hat below because she is used to extra warmth on her head!  



Now I can do her hair!  Libby is also wanting to talk.  She has tried to say water, diaper, and kisses, and it's just so fun to watch her try!

The pic below is with cousins playing at Thanksgiving dinner (which I will try to get more pictures from my momma-they are on her camera.)



Chris took Ty bowling and to nickelmania to have some daddy time for his birthday.  They had a blast!




Chris went fishing with Morgan and Nick Wheeler this week and had some good manly time in the outdoors!



Libby has been doing lots of the rubbing food in her hair...possibly because there isn't a helmet there anymore? 




We had a "Pie Night" on Thanksgiving night with Terie, Morgan, Jason and Leslie since we all had our thanksgiving dinners separately.  Oh my...it was divine!  Fun to have us all together!



Ty sure enjoys his cowboy getup, most especially his "shooter gun."  This is actually how he looked while decorating the Christmas tree.


Libby and I CHEESED it for the camera while the boys were decorating.  She knows what to do when you put the camera in front of her!



Ty and Daddy decorating the Christmas tree.  Ty was in HEAVEN.  And the pic below is what it looked like after he was done.  Love my Ty boy.



Happy


Sad


We are excited for Christmas!


I did not coordinate these two, but we had a red and green sweater day at church.  LOVE these guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment