I got Ty some scissors. Yup. I mean, they are toddler scissors and he LOVES them. I let him cut up a catalog his first day, and then he woke up at 6:30 am the next day begging to use them again. Holy smokes, this kid spent HOURS with his scissors this week. He only cut his lip (Folks, I promise I am a good parent, but we did have to learn the lesson scissors don't go in our mouths. They only cut paper.) I also only allow him to use them when he is locked in the high chair. Saves Libby from getting an early haircut.
Libby has made TONS of progress this week. She started with pulling herself up to standing, crawling the correct way (no more army crawl!), drinks water out of her sippy cup all by herself (and loves it!!!) gives kisses when asked, and says the word, "more." I remember when Ty turned one, how his learning and progress just sped up so fast. I realize we will be there shortly (she will be one in one and a half months!!!) and I am enjoying it. She is super fun. We've decided about this stage is Chris's favorite baby stage. She is such a BLAST!
Today at church as I was handing Libby off to Chris between classes, they brought Ty to me so he could use the potty. He had on this backpack and I got so many comments as I walked him to the bathroom. What are they teaching my child in nursery? Well, I'll just assume boy scout stuff-like they are teaching him backpacking at an early age(Ha!). It was just really funny because the baby actually was making lots of loud baby noises. Fun baby toy, but loud and awkward for a few minutes as we made our way to and from nursery.
Chris went fishing this week at Deer Creek and had a blast. In 2 hours he brought in 40 fish. He saved these three for me. :)
Old New
Chris took apart and repainted our outdoor light fixtures yesterday. They look soooo nice!
Ty wore my boots after church...on the wrong feet.....he's just a lot of fun!






No comments:
Post a Comment