Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ty is 3!

My Ty boy is three years old!  We had a party with the Youngs and the Johnsons and it was great to celebrate with family. :)


I made him this Curious George Cake.


Sorry the pic is blurry, but this was our fun pizza party!



Libby and Terie. :)  


Ty got spoiled this year!!!  He was so excited to open presents!

And now I must end with my thoughts of my Ty boy....he is such a blessing!  I am grateful that he puts up with me.  He made me a mom three years ago.  Although getting him here was rough on both of us, when I held him in my arms for the first time, I was full of love-a love I had never felt before!  That love transformed me.  I FELT like a mom.  I loved him so much and thought he was the most precious thing!  He is my first kiddo, so he is teaching me constantly, and still loves me while I am learning how to be his mommy.  He is a happy boy.  He loves to be outside and play with Sam and Noel.  When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he told me, "Balloons!" He impresses me with his constant learning.  I am also proud of him that he is potty trained.  Whew!  I love that Ty LOVES his Daddy and just wants to be with him all of the time (I totally get it, I feel the same way,)  He also loves his sister.  I am grateful Libby has Ty to look up to.  He is such a great boy.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!

No comments:

Post a Comment