This week got COLD. We went outside to play and it was just too cold. I don't even think we lasted 30 min, so we came inside and because Chris was gone pheasant hunting for the afternoon, we all went to the mancave and watched Curious George BooFest and ate popcorn...and had a blast!
This is at Libby's helmet appointment this week. WHICH-she measures at a 5 now, so she is in the normal range and it is up to us to continue or call it good. Tough decision because the helmet is protection from Ty, and her head isn't perfect (but is anyone's?) and we have tile floor and she's everywhere....
Chris and I went on our date night to Kyoto in Provo, a Japanese grill and sushi bar...it was so yummy! I could eat more of this right now....oooooh...heaven.
I had to put these pictures in of Ty I took on my camera on Halloween. He had so much fun trick-or-treating and I loved being with him!
Ty was walking around like this.....and it was funny.
Libby was being cute...and it was cute. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment