We've kept busy this week and have spent some good time in the outdoors! The weather has been great!
Libby and her green smoothie face/goatie.....
My happy, cute kids!
I somehow don't think it fair that he is the one wearing ear protection and I'm not....
Speaking of Ty, last week in primary he was pretty naughty. His leaders said he did really well during music time when he knew the songs, but if he didn't know the songs, he would start pestering the other kids. So I called up the chorister and got the list of all the songs to see which ones I hadn't taught him yet. Well they were working on Love One Another and that is one I hadn't taught him. So we started working on that one, but you know what he calls it? "Mom, can we sing One of a Mother?" I was just sitting there for a few minutes trying to figure out what song was "One of a Mother" and finally figured out it was Love One Another. I laugh every time he asks me to sing One of a Mother!
Ty and Libby got some immunizations this week. After it was done, I needed some time in the outdoors. I just needed the peace that all of that brings...because even a needle poke makes me sad for them. When they hurt, so does their mommy. So we went up Hobble Creek Canyon for a quick picnic and to play on the playground up there. It was just what we needed. The weather was perfect, the birds were singing, and it was peaceful.
Cute kids enjoying their lunch!
We walked to the library twice this week. There is a park by the library that we stopped by. It's the perfect boy park with a cute construction feel. Both times it was great!
It's gotten into the 80's a couple of times this week. Nothing like these two sharing a Popsicle!
Libby is a climber. She climbs up onto most things now. She was so proud of herself that she was standing on the coffee table squealing. Speaking of Libby, she just cut her 8th tooth this week. She is very vocal and continues to jibber-jabber all of the time. She even tries to sing with me sometimes and I just love it! She in the last two days has started calling me Mamma most of the time...she's 16 months old...it's about time that I'm not Dadda!
This is my man. And you don't mess with my man and his mountains...lol. Chris and I went out on Friday night. We ejoyed PF Changs and then took our Great Wall of Chocolate up to Squaw Peak and ate it while the sun was setting. The view was great, it was mostly peaceful, but there were a lot of people up there so we ate and left.
The sunset at Squaw Peak did not disappoint!
I.
Love.
This.
Picture.
This pic makes me see how much they are starting to look alike! And they sound a like too! Ty will mimic Libby and I honestly can't tell which child is talking to me!
Libby was so sweet...she was giving Ty hugs!
We spent Saturday outside in the backyard at my parent's house while Chris was in SLC for the day. We all LOVED playing under the shade of the trees! I got to visit with my cousin Angie because she was in town from Colorado. It was awesome!
Sometimes I think my Libby girl will be a tomboy....she LOVES balls and dirt and so far isn't into anything girly. When I got home from my parents she had fallen asleep in the car so I took her straight to her crib and she slept for another hour or so. When I got her up from her nap I went to put her right into the bathtub because they were playing in the dirt. I went to pull her diaper off and was worried I put her down for her nap with a poopy diaper. I was wrong. She had been putting dirt down the back of her shirt while playing outside at my parent's house and it went right into her diaper. Her diaper was full of dirt!
Grandpa was able to spend a little bit of time between his meetings with Ty. They had a great time playing on the Merry Go Round and with Brynn and Elsie (Angie's two girls.)
What a great week!
I love the Love One Another translation. Thanks for the awesome blog posts! It's great to see your beautiful children and a picture of you too!
ReplyDelete