Yes, this is the last of my time in Georgia in no particular order because I don't know how to transfer photos from Google Photos (in Google Drive) to blogger. So I have now downloaded all of the pictures twice and am feeling quite frustrated. If you know how to go directly from Google Photo to Blogger, hit me up with it in the comments.
Heather took us to a place called Dauset Trails. It had a ton of cool animals. Libby loooooved it! This girl really does love animals. LOVES them.
Photo Bomb!
Grandpa "reading" to the littles on the iPad. Book of Mormon for children....
The weather was great for playing in the sprinklers in Heather's back yard.
Playing duets!
More Dauset Trails
Alligator family photo!
Pretty sure this is my favorite picture from the whole trip. And possibly my favorite Libby moment....she was SO EXCITED to see some of the birds. She would SCREAM (you might think she was mad or something) in PURE JOY. It was soooo funny and cute. I have a feeling this girl is going to BEG her parents for pets in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment