Monday, May 18, 2015

Georgia!

Libby and I flew to Georgia yesterday with my parents.  Our first flight was delayed, so instead of
 going on two flights to get to GA, we had to go on three.  It was a long day that started for me at 3:45am and we didn't get to GA until 3:30pm.  Honestly - Libby was a champ.  She did great.



She took one 30 min nap on the second plane ride.


She is my good girl!


Good morning Georgia!  Libby slept 12 straight hours - she was exhausted after our long trip yesterday!  


This morning we got up and went Andersonville. 

 
On our way.  You'd think if I was holding the camera, I wouldn't blink in my own picture....


 It had a POW museum, monuments, and cemetery.  There was a POW camp from the Civil war. There were thousands upon thousands of headstones!


We went to Plains, GA (The home of Jimmy Carter) for some of their famous peanut butter ice cream.  It was really good.



These pics explain a lot...


Especially this one...



Libby and Braden while we were eating our ice cream!


I had real southern food for lunch!  Fried okra, fried pancake, mac n cheese, chicken, and green beans.  All very tasty.


Libby would only eat the fried okra....


When we came out from eating our ice cream, it had POURED.  We had to repark the car so that we could all get in without drenching out feet.


I think she likes him. :)


On our way back.....



No comments:

Post a Comment