Monday, May 18, 2015

Payson Temple, Family Hike and Everything In Between

We had a great week!  


We went to the Payson Temple open house.  I was so excited to show Ty the temple!  It wasn't as exciting as he probably hoped, but I felt the spirit and was grateful to have our family in there.  I hope as they grow up, they come to know the blessings of the temple in their lives!  I sure love the temple!


Libby looked like an angel...this pic doesn't catch it, but she was angelic on Weds morning.




Ty jumping in the pic with Libby.  
Classic brother moment.


I have a family here on earth....



I went to Tori Hutchings baby shower!  I was able to see Debbie Hutchings - she is on a mission here on Temple Square.  We love the Hutchings!


Ty earned another prize this week.  This boy has been asking for a sour green sucker for months and he got it!


I am unsure that there can ever be too many bath time photos when your kids are young and sweet....


We went on a family hike!  We let Ty lead the way and he did AMAZING! 


We actually had to stop him to turn us around to head home.  He walked every step and didn't complain.  What a champ!




The weather was perfect!


I love these guys so much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment