I work for an internet marketing company, hence much of what I do is on the internet. I get excited to market a website and see how it flies up to the top of search results in Google, yeah, that really gets my blood running. I like what I do. I like seeing results and feeling like I helped someone with their business.
Every once and a while, I get on my "SEO Soapbox." What is an "SEO Soapbox"? Well I'm not totally sure, but I just get itchin' to save the world one blogpost at a time by using my knowledge I have gained from my job in internet marketing. I know, I'm nerdy and a little weird, but that doesn't mean that you should ignore what I have to say...cause it's important.
Some of you may have heard of this, and some of you might not have. I wanted to share something with you that I discovered this week. It's called the More Good Foundation and they are following Elder Ballard's advice to "join the conversation." They are a non-profit organization that is working to help as many people as they can to join the conversation.
Now, if you remember clear back in September, I blogged about something similar to this. Feel free to go back and read it for review about getting involved online. I feel strongly about getting involved online to combat Satan on the internet. There are a few suggestions in that post that will help you to start. Go! Fight! Win!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment