Sunday, January 16, 2011

Abby's Baptism

Last Saturday was Abby's baptism and it was so great! She looked so beautiful! We are all SO PROUD of her for making this choice and becoming a member of the church. Abby is my oldest niece and the first one to set the example of being baptized. She has been taught by great parents and I'm so grateful my brother was willing and worthy to baptize her! Thank you for being great examples to us Gregg and Tiff! We love you and we love your kids!



Our pretty princess Abby! I LOVE her dress!

Abby and her dad, Gregg.

Proud parents and grandparents. :)

The "gang"-Hadley, Abby, and Chloe. We love you girls!


***Random side note: I just have to share one thing about my baptism-it just so happens that I picked out my underwear on my baptism day. When I came out of the water, everyone saw through my wet clothes to my polka dot underwear. My mom said she was a little embarrassed that she didn't check that small detail.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Abby! Kareena, you were always one for those polka-dot undies! lol

    ReplyDelete