Sunday, January 16, 2011

BYU-Hawaii

Dear BYU-Hawaii,

I wanted to thank you for the special time I had learning about myself and others while attending school and graduating in accounting. Although I am happily married and living a very different life now, I hope you know you changed me for the better. I miss my dear friends who are now back in their home countries, but I will never forget their sacrifices and the lessons they taught me about life and about the love of our Savior. Thank you for the Spirit of Christ that taught us to live and work together to make a better world.

Love,

Kareena Watkins

2 comments:

  1. I can't get the video to post small enough, but please feel free to check it out on YouTube or on my facebook profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Xiao tu zi,

    thanks for being an awesome friend to me! miss ya dearly!

    ReplyDelete