Saturday, February 5, 2011

What Has Changed Since I Got Married


***Disclaimer: Before you read this post, I want to clarify that I am not a "weirdy."

Changed my last name, but not my middle name.
I eat beef.
I like beef.
I've gone fishing more in one summer than I have in my 26 years.
I floss.
I am less of a morning person and more of a night person.
I went from 8 nieces and nephews to 16.
I nag about putting dishes in the dishwasher.
I have skinned an elk.
I have driven for a 3 1/2 hour stretch.
I own a home.
There's bacon in my fridge and Nesquick in my cupboard.
I cook real meals.
I clean a lot more.
I finally went to Red Castle, a 26 mile backpacking trip my dad has done for the last 19 years.
I sleep in on Saturdays.
I eat gluten.
I have gutted a fish.
I budget.
I have processed the meat for a deer and an elk.
I cook with deer and elk.
Work isn't as important to me as being at home with my handsome hubby.
I laugh a TON more.
I get tickled a lot.
I am happier than I've ever been.
I am even more grateful for eternity and our Heavenly Father's plan.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I still can't believe all the elk slicing and dicing you do. I never would've guessed you had it in you! haha!

    ReplyDelete