Sunday, January 10, 2016

We Love Family

This last week has been awesome!  Here's our week in pics!


Cousin time!


Chris LOVES home projects.  So he and Ben had fun with replacing the dishwasher downstairs.


Ty this week:  "Hey where are you going, you miscreant!" 
He doesn't know what that word means...but uses it correctly-ish?  Crazy boy. 
Another thing I have to write down for posterity's sake is that on his last Sunday as a Sunbeam, his teachers were telling him that he would have a different teacher because he would be in a different class.  He immediately chimed in, "I don't care what teacher I have, I'm still going to be naughty!"


We were given this ice cream set from a neighbor and the kids LOVE it!


We had a little family get together because Michela was in town and Libby's b-day.  So - I had a cRaZy saturday morning filled with the PCCTCC dance practice.  When I got home there was lots to do to prepare for our PaRtY!!!  Thankfully - our family works well together!  Michela frosted Libby's cake for me, did the dishes multiple times, Morgan did too!  We had everyone contribute to some AMAZING Cafe Rio pork salad/taco/burritos!  Oh my.  I was still thinking about this food when I woke up this morning.  I could have eaten it for breakfast!!!


Because it was Libby's b-day, I wanted to her to finally have her chance sitting at the little kid table, and not the high chair.  She was so happy to be there with her cousins.


The other "Kid Table" ;)  Okay, I was sitting there too with Chris - we are kids at heart!


So glad to have family close;)


I had to post this picture of myself cause....there aren't any...and I seriously love how everything around me is blurry, but me and the cake, we are clear as day.  Didn't know my phone could do that!  Photo Credit:  Emily Cox 


Libby didn't want to blow the candles out.  She just sat there looking at it so Chris eventually blew them out!


Oreo Dream Cake and these cuties!


PaRtAy!!!


Happy girl.  She loves "keeeeem!" (Ice cream)


Michela the baby whisperer!


Princess Libby!


Libby always seems to end up in Terie's lap when we are all together.  It's adorable.  Heck, I'd end up in Terie's lap if she'd let me....just kidding:)


Libby in her new birthday dress and shoes ready for church!


So on the second Sunday of every month we have dinner as a family at Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's.  Today the kids had a "tea party" with Grandma's apples.  Grandma cuts the apples really small and they eat them with water.  These tea parties have happened multiple times, but I think this is Libby's first.  Fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment