This week I've had to take it slower - and only do those things that are necessary. I've been under the weather and so I've just been spending time with the kids, and I've loved it!
One nap time the kids decided they wanted to take their afternoon nap together. So I took a picture and headed out the door. Libby lasted like 30 seconds and she was out the door. It was funny. They slept in their own beds for that nap, but they did have a cute 30 second sleepover, and I was okay with that. I love seeing these two become friends and play more together.
I feel like this crown expresses Libby more than she knows. She is our little diva, girly-girl, and princess. She is a bundle of expression and we love being with her.
This week we got to go to VanGough to PlayDough at BYU and it was Libby's first time actually participating. Now that she is two, she gets to do everything Ty has and it was fun to watch her!
We talked about Jazz music. She and Ty both REALLY liked the microphones they got to use!
Craft time was a bit more hectic now that I was helping two kids with paint, glue, etc!
Libby just jumped right in and had a blast!
So last week Chris got a package in the mail that was full of suction wine toppers. Very thoughtful holiday gift, if you drink wine. Anywho - I just wasn't sure what we would do with them. Don't worry, I didn't have to figure anything out. Ty unwrapped all of them and started suctioning them to a balloon. I LOVE the way this guy thinks!
The Coxes had a fun science project they wanted to share with us. I think they were called hoppers? My favorite part of all of this was that the Cox boys showed up with their eye protection - they were all wearing their mom's big sunglasses. What a hoot!
These two really have been playing well together this week.
Inspired by the Coxes, I decided to do my own little science fun. So we talked about the moon - how there isn't weather on the moon, not much gravity, etc. We put flour in a tray and drove through it with cars and just had fun making a HUGE mess...the kids loved it.
Sunday Libby and I stayed home from church. She came to me like this, and I couldn't help but snap a picture. She is so fun and silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment