This little sweetie turns two tomorrow. She has always been such a joy in our family. We feel so blessed to have her spunky-cute-self everyday!
So lately she has had a lot to say, and I just wanted to share what she says for posterity's sake. And also because I find her to be adorable!
When she wants a hug: Hug-a-me
When you get her out of her crib in the morning: I missed you!When she is done with food: Don't like itWhen you give her choices: Ummm...I want thatWhen Ty hurts her and she goes back to hit him: Hurt you!!!Ty will say, "Look at this!" And Libby says, "Wow. Good." in a very nonschalant tone.
When she needs help: Help u?
When she wants to be held: Hold u?
When she wants to snuggle: Snuggle u!
When it's bed time and she wants to listen to Grandma Watkins sing her to sleep: How about....grandma?When she just wants to say: I love you!
When she needs help: Help u?
When she wants to be held: Hold u?
When she wants to snuggle: Snuggle u!
When it's bed time and she wants to listen to Grandma Watkins sing her to sleep: How about....grandma?When she just wants to say: I love you!
Can-Knee? = Candy?
So she has been sick and she FREAKS when she has a bugger. She has woken us up multiple times in the night screaming...all about a booger. You go in her room and she screams "Booooooger!!!" You wipe her nose and cover her back up and she goes back to sleep!If her eyes are any sort of drippy, she does the same thing as above:Eyes! Eyes!
She opens doors now, so I have had to put door locks on so she's not constantly in the bathroom. Climbs up the bathroom counter and can turn the water on.Pushes chairs to get to wherever she wants to be- the sink, the stove, the counter....she is busy!
I can't forget about Ty in all of this. He sure loves his sister! And he still says cute things too!
Ty: I get to go to a new class and we sit in big kid chairs. (first week in his new class in primary)
Ty: Her eyes are so beautiful, aren't they? (Referring to Libby.)
Ty: I am just growing. Am I as tall as you? Here, stand by me.
Ty: Her eyes are so beautiful, aren't they? (Referring to Libby.)
Ty: I am just growing. Am I as tall as you? Here, stand by me.
Ty: Mom, I love your curls.
Ty: You're a good singer! (As I'm walking out of his room at bedtime after singing a song.)
I love being their momma!
No comments:
Post a Comment