This week I have seen a lot of family, and it has been GREAT!
We started the week off with a family BBQ and FHE at Gregg's house. I love my family. It was great to be together. It was the "last hurrah" before Heather and Jeremy make the long drive home to Georgia, before Travis and his family left for Tennessee, before Gregg flew to Alaska for a birthday fishing trip and before we headed out to California! Busy, busy!
On Weds night our YW activity was to go up to bridal veil falls. The weather was perfect! This is a pic of me and Britany Cornaby, the YW Pres. Good times.
Quick selfie with Amelia and Ally. Ally babysits for us and I think Ty has a crush on her.
Peaches and oatmeal. As hard as it is to wake up in the mornings, breakfast with these two is one of my favorite parts of my day!
Skyping with grandma and grandpa Watkins planning our trip!
My dear sweet sister! She heads back to GA tomorrow and I sure am going to miss hanging out with her and her beautiful boys (they are GOOD LOOKING KIDDS!) Sisters are the best!
Ty was SO EXCITED to go to California. We had been in the car for 20 min (just passing Thanksgiving Point) when he asked if we were there yet....lol.
Nevada landscapes are so boring it puts even the craziest kids to sleep...
Leslie playing doctor with Chris. I enjoyed this moment. :)
Adam right after he was baptized. It is always great to witness this special ordinance. I am so grateful for being a member of this church and for the blessing it is in my life!
Family pic...I don't have one of the whole group....but yeah.
These two kids did okay during the baptism. Ty was especially wiggly, but hey, he had been in a car driving for 8 hours, so I don't blame him. So one moment that I have to write down: We sang "Come Follow Me" and Ty knew all of the words, so he BELTED it out. It was so fun to listen to him sing, and to sing so confidently. I LOVE when he sings and that he enjoys it too...I think all of us in the chapel enjoyed it. My sweet boy....oh how I love him!
One other pic of the kids with Caitlin and Mikey. Oh this weekend has been great! Can I also share something that I was inspired by? Mya and Brianna both read the Book of Mormon in 2 1/2 days!!!! I definitely didn't have the Book of Mormon read cover to cover by the time I was 12. What great and inspiring examples these girls are to my kids. So grateful to call them family!
No comments:
Post a Comment