On Monday I got to ride Raiden! Michela was super kind and let all of us ride him!
Ty was in heaven! He LOVED riding with Michela. He told her one day he would have 5 horses and invite kids over to ride his horses. He was adorable.
Libby was adorable in her helmet. She just didn't like riding the horse. She was on the horse for like 15 seconds and was screaming and so scared....the look in her eyes told me she wanted off NOW!
Kids loved wheelbarrow rides with Grandpa!
The drive home with these two went really well! I am so grateful for portable DVD players and snacks!
Libby snuggling Daddy...precious moments.
Libby squeezed into her baby stroller and couldn't get out. Terie helped me get her out! (Terie had just got to our house for a little visit!
This girl has so much personality!!!!
Pig tails are too cute on her. This is actually one picture that reminds me of...me! Yes, I think she might look a little like me.
Buddy! So Buddy is staying with us for the next couple of weeks before he heads up to BYU-I. Ty is a little too excited and has smothered Buddy. Ty calls him Buddy Gomm, not just Buddy. And it's weird because we realize we call Ty Buddy all of the time - so it is kind of funny because we have two Buddy's in our home! (And for those who don't know Buddy, his name is Christopher but the Watkins call him Buddy!!!)
I pulled out our cool drawing boards and had one kid on each side drawing. It was great!
Gween Gwapes....this kid is so fun and makes me happy.




No comments:
Post a Comment