Chris took his last prep hike this week with Ty on his back to prep him for Red Castle. Ty also ran about a mile - and we were impressed! The kid did great!
I don't know why, but Libby always look so angelic in the mornings. He hair also looks perfect too...she is just such a cutie in the mornings!
Chris and I got to go do sealings at the temple Tuesday night - the night before he left us to head to Red Castle. It was fun because he was witness to the sealing of Pocahontas and John Smith being sealed....
We spent a lot of time at Grandma's house. Abby was staying there too while Gregg and Tiff were gone. Libby really took a liking to Abby! She just loved playing with Abby!
We got to feed Grandma's chickens a few times....
See some bunny's at Cal Ranch. When Libby sees bunnies she says "Hop! Hop!"
Libby doesn't stay in the bathtub if you walk out for a second. I had to run and grab something for Ty while I was bathing Libby and she got out of the bathtub and was right behind me!
So the kids have been playing with these plastic "squeazy bottles" and having a blast. They are great because Libby can use them and squirt as much as she wants. She loves it!
She also loves squirting her brother!
These things are awesome!
We went to Bartholomew Reservoir on Friday morning as part of our monthly ward playgroup. Ty played with this cute girl Chloe (and when you ask him about her he gets all cute...) and had a blast.
Libby played in the sand.
The group! Terie, Michelle, Danielle, and Rachel.
Libby was eating a real SANDwich. I was trying to only let her have small pieces, but she took them out and they got all sandy...yum!
Ty and Chloe were too cute! The only issue was that Ty wasn't afraid of the water, at all. He would go so deep! He made me crazy....next time we go, Chris will come!
Terie and I smiling amidst the chaos!
On Saturday evening, Daddy got home! We were all SO HAPPY to have him back!
My deer, sweet boy....
This is my Aunt Susie. She was helping me in using Chris's deer and elk antlers to create a picture frame....which I will show you when I have a pic of it.
Ty was using y hair clippies to be a dinosaur...love his imagination!
Speaking of projects...I got this little beauty at a yard sale for $5.
This is the after. It is going to be a little cart for our popcorn machine in the man cave....more pictures of the mancave will be coming....just not today. (Sorry!)
And lastly, Happy Birthday to Grandma Watkins!
No comments:
Post a Comment