We started out our week with Watkins Family Theater! We gave the kids tickets for movie, popcorn, and 15 m&m's (yes, I made Ty count them!) and headed "out" to the movies...around the house, down the stairs, and to the movie room! At the door we were met by the wild-dressed ticket taker!
Libby was so cute! We watched Room on the Broom and she got so excited when there were birds....she'd get off of her chair and just squeal! But she'd promptly get back on her chair to eat more popcorn.
We enjoyed this fun activity with our cute kiddos!
When I went to girls camp, Chris met Terie at the splash pad with the kids and the kids were in heaven!
Libby started counting out loud with us. She's got one, two, three, and six down :) She is getting super goofy! She is a lot of fun.
So the only pics I have from girls camp is with tomahawks! I took up some tomahawks for the girls to try out. It was a bit stressful for me, but the girls had a blast! Thankfully everyone was safe and we just kept going! They threw for 2 hours straight, and an hour the next day. It was super fun to learn how to coach and give advice on how to make it "stick." I have to say it went rather well for me - I am a pro now! Okay, not exactly, but the girls were impressed!
This is another of the leaders at girls camp. She is over the beehives. I like to call her Tami the Tomahawk Terror! She was so much fun and I worked with her the second day to get it to stick! She definitely earned her nickname!
On my first day at camp one of the girls asked me if she could do corn rolls in my hair....so I just let her do it! I actually liked it:) We had a bear in the campground (not ours) but a few up, so at midnight the camp host announced himself and had the leaders check every tent for any morsels of food. So we all got up and I honestly didn't sleep well that night.
I sincerely enjoyed girls camp! I was in heaven. We were outside, it was beautiful, the food was great, and I was so grateful to get to know my Miamaids better! It was fun to see the girls reach out and be friends to each other and enjoy their time together.
We spent some time at my Mom's this week as well to visit with my sister. Libby was especially friendly to Heather and that was fun!
Playing in the dirt and in the shade!
Ty and Logan have been having sooooo much fun together!
The babes eating lunch!
Logan started taking selfies of himself on my phone...such a fun kidd! (His last name is Kidd, so I had to put two d's at the end.)
The boys eating lunch together both days!
Libby and Heather taking selfies!
Libby was tired and she just parked herself on Heather's lap.
Chris went hiking and fishing with my dad on Friday, after a slow fishing trip on the Provo with Ken Fox. Chris had a great time (and even saw a cougar as he was leaving Springville at 4:30am...yikes!) Chris caught some BIG tiger trout, which we enjoyed for dinner! Yum!




No comments:
Post a Comment