We went camping with the Young's this weekend in Diamond Fork, up Spanish Fork canyon. Ty was EXTREMELY excited to go camping!!! Within the first 20 minutes Ty had a bloody nose and Libby was covered in cow poop and soaked. Fun. Camping with small kids is something I'll do once a year. I think I need my kids to be older for me to see the real enjoyment and memories. I feel like i am jumping the gun going with them so small, but I want to be a camping family!!! But I'm realizing that dream might be a little in the future...?
Here Ty is, ready to go camping!
This is Libby's happy morning face. She went to bed late, moaned a lot through the night (it was COLD and I think she was cold) and she was up just after 5am. When we got home she took a 4 hour nap!!!!
Ty moaned a lot thru the night, but he did great. Libby woke him up and they were just giggling in the morning.
Family hike - Ty and I descending!
After camping Chris and Ty went to Sportsman's and Ty liked the elk!
Libby soaked after our first 30 min of camping:)
SO GLAD the Young's came!!! They were so wonderful to have and their kids were loads of fun. We made tinfoil dinners and they were delicious!
Roasting mallows....
Kids loved playing in the tent. Ty wanted to go to bed just so he could be in the tent.....
All pics below are from Terie's camera...and oh, she is a good photographer. I stole these from her blog:
Hugs!
Well, that was camping!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment