Saturday, July 11, 2015

Farm Country With the Kidds and Their Kids and some baby goats, also known as kids....

On Weds morning I headed out to Lehi to go to Farm Country at Thanksgiving point with my sister.  I called before I left and they said it started storming there and I thought nothing of it since it's summer and we're in Utah...which means a rain storm isn't really a storm, it's just something that blows by in 20 min.  Well this was a REAL storm, evidenced by the wall of rain I hit just leaving Provo and the continual rain for the next hour or so.  It was a WET storm! So we headed over to my dad's office to say hello and kill some time.  When the rain stopped we headed over to Thanksgiving Point. As we pulled in to the parking lot, nobody was there!  It was a GLORIOUS day at Farm Country.  The weather stayed overcast and the crowds were minimal.  We walked right up to the pony ride - which I have never been able to do, so I never do it.  Waiting in line for an hour is lame.) Here are some pics! 


This is the Kidd family and their kids.  We rode on the wagon ride!  Ty's favorite part?  There were deer in one of the fields.  He thought that was pretty cool...lol.



Ty didn't want to ride the pony so I put Libby on it.  Apparently she didn't want to ride either, so she cried 90% of the time.  



These two really like each other, promise.:)



Kids and Kidds playing with kids.  (I'm sorry, but I think I'm really funny.)


It was a great day!  We also had a picnic lunch and the kids and Kidds loved it!  Such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment