This week has been partially focused (can I say partially focused, because does partially focused undo the word focused???) on getting ready for Red Castle. We have been up the canyon as much as we can with Libby on Chris's back. We're enjoying Hobblecreek and the beauty! We are also enjoying the the cooler weather this week! No more 100 degrees + :)
After our trek - Chris takes the kids down to throw rocks in the creek. He is such a good dad!
This is how Libby prays. I LOVE it. She always lays down next to Chris. She is so much fun!
This week had some crazy wind storms, cool lightning, and beautiful rain and rainbows!
We are working with Ty to have him do some chores and earn some extra money so he can earn a special toy - it's a pretty cool toy that he can take a part and build 3 different vehicles.....So we pay him 25 cents per chore and he becomes very helpful when we're talkin' quarters....
I started reading Peter Pan to Ty and we aren't enjoying it as much as we did Charlotte's Web. It has a lot of big words (and some inappropriate ones) and foreign phrases and it's a little over Ty's head. It is harder for him to follow - but I'll persist! We also just read Peter Rabbit - which is short and sweet and he liked it. He keeps asking me to read him and I LOVE THAT.
Libby before church...I LOVE HER! She had her first week at nursery and she did great. The nursery leaders said that if she gets sick this week, it's because she drank out of every single kids sippy cups. She is counting 1, 2, 3, a lot more (which is so cute) and she's making her best piggy nose. Too cute.
Looking at the chickens at Grandma's house after Sunday dinner.
Ty and Libby keep having fun "playing together" moments. We LOVE the doodle board and this week we borrowed a small one from Grandma Sorensen and then they don't have to fight over the one we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment