This week has been awesome, but I don't have pics of everything, All of the memorial day pics are on my mom's camera and Chris didn't take any pics of what he did with Ty (fishing up SF canyon.) Which is a pity, cause Chris claims there were some "lunkers" out there, but with no pictures to prove it...sounds fishy to me!
We enjoyed a lot of time outside last week! The weather was perfect!
Eating dinner in the backyard picnic style!
We got together with Gregg, Devin & Tori, Tom & Ariana, and Tim and Janae and it was awesome to see these great guys all together!
I really like the way Ty rides Noel's tricycle.....
Perfect weather at the park!
The Great Flood of 2014...
So I had just put in a load of laundry, started a craft, and was watching something on netflix enjoying some time to myself one evening when Terie called and said there was water coming from up here down through one of their light fixtures. She said she thought it must be coming down from the laundry...so I look down and in my happy little state, I didn't even realize I was sitting in a 1/4 inch of water!!! Somehow the pipe thingy that lets out all of the water from the washing machine wasn't hooked up....WATER EVERYWHERE! The water traveled all of the way to our front window from the washing machine! Terie and Morgan were awesome (Chris was on a biz call) and rushed up with towels and fans and helped clean up the mess! Chris did get off of his call quickly with an awkward "ummm...my house is leaking" and came up to join the party. Thank you Terie and Morgan for saving the day!
We put our towels and rugs out to dry...but it rained that night....ha!








No comments:
Post a Comment