Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Bug

Liberty is talking a lot these days....dadadadadadadada....and Chris loves it.  She's not into mamamamama yet, but we're working on it.  She is also almost rolling from back to tummy....I imagine if she's not doing that by the family reunion coming up in a couple of weeks, I bet Uncle Ben will have her rolling in 2 minutes.  Ha.

The weather in Utah has been in the 80's this week.  We have tried to spend a lot of time outside.  We bought some sidewalk chalk and it's been a fun investment!  We Ty calls it, "chLok" but we are working on him calling it CHALK.



Ty went fishing with Daddy up Spanish Fork canyon.  They caught a ton of fish.


These are Ty's sunburned feed.  See...he has MY feet.  Honestly, I look at those and see my own feet.  He got my wide feet, my toes, and even Grandpa Hardy's ski jump toenail.  I think everywhere else he is his Daddy.... Love this boy!




Ty got a good buzz cut from Grandma Sorensen for the summer.  It looks awesome and Chris and I swear he looks and acts a year older.....no really.  It's weird. 


I made the cute flower, headband, and the baby...:)


We went and fed ducks tonight!  Just needed to get rid of all of the bread ends I have been saving in my freezer for a nice evening like this....



These two make me smile.  And sometimes there are perfectly joyful moments...like this one.  I LOVE being a mom!

Chris, Ty, and my dad went fishing at Silver Lake. They were catching a ton of fish.  They said they were getting bored of throwing their line in and catching one every time....we all had fish for Sunday dinner. YUM! I posted a video on FB of Ty catching a fish all on his own.  So fun.  However, I can never get blogger to cooperate.  So if you wanna see it, check it out on FB.  






No comments:

Post a Comment