Saturday, May 3, 2014

Since We've Been Home

I sure love my Ty.  He is a total crack up. Since we've been home, he now asks, "cause why?" just like Sam and Noel, it's pretty funny.  I've also been keeping track of my favorite words (sorry if I've posted them before:)

Slalad = Salad
Chaskit = Chapstick
Elaskit = Elastic
Doin' ing = Doing
Cryin'ing = Crying 
(I think the two above are because I realized I said, "What are you doin'?) instead of doing and so now I say doING and he's just put them together...ha
Pickups = Hiccups
ChLoclate(emphasis on the Ls)=Chocolate
Motorcycle = Quad

Also, biggest news of all....TY IS SLEEPING IN HIS BIG BOY BED!  YAY!


Just a regular day with my little Ty!


Libby continues to "Hudini" herself out of the swaddler...and even her pajamas.  It's probably hard to see the difference between the two, but I thought it was pretty funny when I came in and her swaddle was off as well has her feed were out of her jammies...



My happy girl hanging out in the backyard!


I'm crafty.  Made a file holder out of cereal boxes......proud of myself and now I don't have ugly papers sitting everywhere!


Last friday night Ty was having a hard time falling asleep and Chris and I were watching volleyball and eating popcorn and well, I just went and got him and he joined us for a fun 30 minutes and then went to bed without a problem.  Love sweet times with my precious boy.  


I sent Libby in to wake daddy up....


The buddies outside playing with bubbles!  

On Thursday Libby had a frenulectamy (I have no clue how to spell it.) It was a tough day for both of us.   Libby couldn't eat after 2:30am and we had to be at the surgery center at 6:45am.  They didn't do surgery until 7:40 am.  She has two stitches and they put this weird black/gray stuff on her gums because they were bleeding.  It was weird to let them take my baby away from me...and then when she woke up from the anesthesia they came and got me and she screamed for like 20 minutes (until we left.)  Her upper lip was swollen and she was pasty white.  That was hard.  I was brave until they gave her back to me and she was crying so hard...and yes, I cried.  My poor baby was in pain, wouldn't nurse, and that was hard.  But since then she has been a happy girl.  


This is her before surgery pic-they had her wear a t-shirt that said "Super patient."   


This is Libby once we were home for about 4 hours.  She was a happy girl-she had eaten and she had slept.  They left those sticky things on her chest and I had to pull them off...she still has sticky stuff on her chest from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment