Me and my sweeeeet Libby!
Tummy time with Ty and Libby!
We went to Lehi this week and Ty had a lot of fun!
So the pic below is of his nap time that didn't really happen. Now that he is not in a crib he likes to explore and after 1 hour of him playing instead of sleeping, I put him in the crib downstairs and he slept.
My mom has some lilac bushes and we picked some and I have them here in my home and they smell and look amazing!
Took the double stroller out for a....a stroll....
Ty loves ice cream, like his daddy. :) He is trying to cross his eyes in this pic. It's his fun thing to do....
Eating cotton candy at Travis and Megan's. And Ty is once again crossing his eyes...
Libby and cousin Grayson. We went to Travis and Megan's for dinner tonight and had a blast!
On Monday Terie, Noel, Sam, Chris, Ty, Libby and I went hiking up in Mapleton canyon area. So fun!
















No comments:
Post a Comment