Sunday, October 31, 2010

You can't have a Halloween Party Without....


Homemade Rootbeer....



Ummm...Lots of homemade Rootbeer....

Princess Leah (with the nice buns) and a Jedi...and no, that is not a REAL lightsaber, there is no such thing as a REAL lightsaber!

The Frenchies... "We are French, we do what we want!"

Princess Buttercup and her dear Wesley

The Little Dipper and the Big Dipper

Luigi and Mario...

Patty Mayonnaise and Quail Man....

Bobbing for Apples QUAIL MAN STYLE....

Bobbing for Apples with FRENCH FLARE....

Luigi's XING STYLE...Pretty sure he got the most apples out of the bucket....

And last but not least, Chris dressing up as a grandpa. It's not Halloween without my old man!

5 comments:

  1. Chris, you make a good Wesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Wesley look-a-like is quite convincing. I remember that Albert mask. I can't believe it's still hanging around the fam. Hey, Bean, when are we going to get together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Chris really looks like Wesley in that costume! I think it's his rugged square jaw. It also looks like you guys had a great party. Thanks for sharing the photos...it makes it feel like I didn't miss your party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I loved seeing everyone's different "coupled" costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy! haha Chris DOES look just like him! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete