Sunday, October 17, 2010

BYU vs. San Diego

Chris has NEVER been to a BYU football game, even though we practically used to live in the parking lot of Cougar Stadium (Alta Apartments). There comes a time in a wife's life, to show her man the "true blue way" and get him to a game.

The company I work for did a contest between all of the account managers to see who could fulfill the most in the month of September. I worked long and hard and I won the tickets. These tickets weren’t just any tickets; they were to the homecoming game. I was really sad though-I didn’t want to go watch BYU loose since they lost the 3 previous games. BYU surprised us all and we were victorious! We enjoyed the game and the hospitality tent. (These tickets included entrance into the “hospitality tent” which meant dinner, dessert, snacks…etc.) I was glad that Chris wouldn’t walk away from his BYU experience without a few of the fun things that BYU has to offer. Gooooo Cougars!






No comments:

Post a Comment