Sunday, October 17, 2010

Waspish…emphasis on the WASP

Chris and I were going outside on our deck and down the stairs yesterday when a whole bunch of wasps started swarming. Chris ran through them and I ran back inside. As the weather cooled down, Chris took a look in some cracks in the wood under our deck. There were hundreds of them….all huddled close now that the temperature was dipping. We did what any ambitious home owners would do…we waged a war. A war that we most nearly won….except for the wasp INSIDE our house that I have been looking at the entire time I have been writing this post. He taunts me from these vaulted ceilings….



4 comments:

  1. Wow! That really is a lot of wasps. Don't get stung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck! Well I am glad its under the deck outside and not an infestation in the walls of your house and all you hear is the buzzing everywhere you go. Until you finally tap on the wall and your finger pokes right through what they haven't eaten yet of the drywall. <--- True story

    ReplyDelete