Saturday, November 6, 2010

So Proud of My Hubby

My husband is so talented. He refinished and hung these cabinets in our basement apartment. It looks so much more like a kitchen down there. They just look so great. I am so proud. And so are Tim and Janae. I think they like the new cabinets too.:)


My husband is also a very talented fisherman. He pulled this 18-incher out of the Provo river yesterday afternoon. The fish was so big that we enjoyed it for dinner with my parents. Thanks to Dena for the garlic potato recipe-we loved it! And thanks mom and dad for enjoying our delicious meal with us!

So a random side story: We had been growing Chris's hair out for his Halloween costume last weekend. I just haven't had the time to cut it yet. The longer it gets, the more he looks like Ken, the barbie doll. Tee he he.... So Chris was at my sister-in-law's home and her daughter was playing with barbies, and she pulled the Ken doll out and said, "Chris! You look like Ken!" I promise, he really does.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment