Sunday, October 3, 2010
Mumu's and Mulan
Our girl's night was MUCH more than mumu's and Mulan. Some of my best friends got together for a mid-week girls night. We wore mumu's and watched the move Mulan. I am so grateful for the amazing examples of my dear friends. I don't know what I would do without them! We had so much fun catching up on each other's lives and laughing a lot. I felt so uplifted when I woke up the next morning, I just wish we could see each other more often! Thanks for a stress-relieving and fun time!


I said I wouldn't post these on Facebook, but you never said I couldn't post them on my blog! Tee he he! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. looks like a fun idea. i LOVE girls night its such a great way to relax.
ReplyDelete