Devin and I took a trip to Rexburg for the weekend. We decided to play in a volleyball tournament there. It was a fun tournament. Devin and Greg were on a team with two other girls. I was on Derek and Kelly's team with another girl. We had a good team. Our first game was against Devin's team. While Devin will claim that we were still "warming up" when we played each other, we still beat them. It was a close game. 25 - 27 games to 25 and you have to win by two. Then we played the other 8 teams in the tournament. We didn't do very well in the pool play. We had a record of like 4 wins and 6 losses. We were ranked 6th seed out of 10 teams. Our first game in the tournament was against an old friend's team. They went in tied for 2nd seed. We upset them in a close game with a score of 25-23 or something like that. So we moved on to the semifinals and we were next to play the number two seed. We had a very close game that we should have won but we lost by two (23-25). This team went on to beat the number one team in the tournament to become the champions. So we were up there with the best of them. It was fun. We played 6 hours straight of hard core volleyball. I am soooooo sore.
We came home this afternoon to a ward music fireside. I sang a solo called "To Be Like Him." It is a good song. I had never heard it before the girl asked me to sing it.
Besides that everything is just normal. Things at work are going okay. We will see if things stay good. The future stays promising for the company and me but we will see.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment