Last night Deving and I were really bored so we decided to bring back grandpa night. We played a little Nintendo and then took off to Maceys with some peeps. We went around maceys with canes and huge bellies and crazy hats. Everyone around was just looking at us really funny. We decided to continue our rampage for a little while longer with a pillow fight then we headed to sleep. All was laughter after a good wholesome night of fun.
Besides that I spent 4 hours of my saturday afternoon studying for my Notary public and I got denied being able to donate plasma because my blood pressure is too low... Hopefully I can get in next time.
I saw EMYYYYYY this weekend. It was very nice to see her. Thanks ems for coming up this way. I love your family and how cute your boys are. If was a good break in my chaotic week.
Work is getting a little more crazy every day. It is very stressful actually. They ask a lot of me. But it is good for me. Until next week... chao chao
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We LOVED seeing you too! Good luck with everything :)
ReplyDelete