Our apartment was assigned to introduce ourselves at ward prayer. We decided to sing to everyone. We made up a song with a few verses from the past. The verses went like this....
It's us, Apartment 129
We think this ward is fine
Especially all the girls
We know that we're not much to look at
we look like we've been hit with a big bat
and man I'd hate to be you
And we said we all like modest women
and we said we don't want to see more skin
and we are glad that you are not nazi's
we'll take your picture, like paparazzi
There's Devin, He drinks too much coolaid
Jarom got a bad grade
and James is engaged
Brandon always works far away
Cameron always works on his essay
and Chris plays Volleyball
And we said we all like modest women
and we said we don't want to see more skin
and we are glad that you are not nazis
we'll take your picture like paparazzi
There was 5 of us singing. James, Jarom, Devin, Cameron, and I. It was a blast and I think everyone enjoyed the presentation. We bad beep boxers (jarom), drummers (Devin), Bass guitars (james) and two singers (cameron and I). It was fun.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember when you made up thar version in high school!! What a great twist on Breakfast at Tiffany's :) I'm glad you still live with your good ol' buddies. They give you balance. Love you Chris!
ReplyDelete