Sunday, March 15, 2009
Great Day
Yesterday was a wonderful day. I woke up and did some initiatories at the temple. Then I can home and took off to go fishing all by myself on the provo. The fishing was hot. There were fish jumping everywhere. It appears I arrived at the perfect time in the afternoon. There was a hatch of Blue Winged Olive Mayflies and the fish were jumping all over the place. A quick examination of the flies and I had the right bait. I got a bunch of strikes and caught about 10 fish. 1 of the fish I brought home for dinner. I love free dinner. It was a great afternoon. Then I got home and Devin and I headed to the gym. We joined a pick up game of volleyball and played for about 2 hours there. I came home sore from Fly Fishing and Volleyball. I have been sick for the past 3 days with a slight fever and major congestion. But Yesterday was the day I needed to get work and things out of my mind and enjoy the outdoors. I love the weather here when it is warm. You can do sooooo much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I'm so glad. That sounds like the old Chris :)
ReplyDelete