FISHING WEEK:
The GOOD: I rigged my fly pole to have two different flies on the line at once. Yes, I caught two fish at the same time!!!!!!!!! That was a first. I never thought that was possible but indeed it is. Unfortunately I only have that picture on my phone, we forgot to bring our cameras. And at the same time I caught two fish on one line, Brandon caught one two. So between the two of us we caught three fish at the same exact time.
The BAD: I was doing my normal fly fishing cast where you go back and forth to get the fly to the right spot... and I decided to hook the back of my head as I cast. The hook went into my head along with the barb. The only way I could get it out was to rip it. Surprisingly it never bled.
Shooting:


Brandon and I decided to head up to Wallsburg and shoot our pistols. It was a fun trip up enjoying the beauty of nature. We had to put some chains on Brandon's Jeep because of the snow. Then we enjoyed blasting away the trees and targets.
After that we headed up to Soldiers hollow where we had a ward activity sledding. It was a very exciting week for me.
Work is going okay. I am getting pretty stressed out from the pressure. I have a lot of things riding on me. It kind of gets me a little down but luckily I have good room mates that cheer me up when I come home to the apartment.
Enjoy!
After that we headed up to Soldiers hollow where we had a ward activity sledding. It was a very exciting week for me.
Work is going okay. I am getting pretty stressed out from the pressure. I have a lot of things riding on me. It kind of gets me a little down but luckily I have good room mates that cheer me up when I come home to the apartment.
Enjoy!
You ever thought about finding a new job? I think you'd be happier. This seems like its been a good job and great experience, but maybe it should be a "been there done that" kind of job now, eh?
ReplyDeleteAwesome fish! And I'm glad you boys get to go play every once in a while. Have fun with the parentals and the missionary :) Miss you!