Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fun Week

The biggest thing that happened this week is that it snowed!  The kids were SO EXCITED to go out and play.



Libby would not stop eating the snow.  She just picked it up from anywhere and put it in her mouth.



After playing in the snow and getting really cold and wet(the snow was SUPER WET) we went inside and watched Frosty the Snowman and drank hot cocoa.  It was a day to make memories and enjoy each other.  I LOVED this time with my little ones.



So Libby is awesome.  I was talking to Chris the other day and I heard her going "Ahhh" just like she drank something really yummy.  And I heard it a couple more times before it dawned on my WHAT she was drinking.  We were downstairs and she had found something that she was dipping, filling, and drinking FROM THE TOILET.  And I confess, I do not often clean the downstairs toilet...and it was nasty....and there she was, drinking toilet water.  Can't say I reacted in any sweet and gentle manner, I was disgusted and don't want her to ever do that again!


We tried to make pipecleaner necklaces with cut up straws and beads.  It wasn't a big hit with Libby, but Ty did enjoy it.


Friday night we had the Youngs over for a movie night.  The kids enjoyed A Charlie Brown Christmas and we all just enjoyed being together.  It was a ton of fun!





The Youngs brought their goggles for Ty. Everytime he is at their house he goes straight for the goggles, so Terie was kind enough to bring them.  I had to snap this pic of Libby with them on, I think she likes them a lot too....


A little bit of trampoline time with Daddy.


Ty got Oreos today in primary because it will be his birthday this week. The kid cracks me up.  He shows me what he's eaten and tells me, "Mommy, it's a double bladed tomahawk head!"  Well, that's my boy....he's grown up around tomahawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment