I bought a bunch of bananas to freeze and Libby helped me peel them and put each one in the ziplock, after she took a bite out of each one...love this girl!
This week was YW in Excellence. I just have to post pics for goodness sake....and if I need ideas in the future or to look back next year when we're at it again!
We had 8 lamps in the front and as each girl talked about the value, she turned on the lamp.
Hobby Lobby had these "light bulb" little vial thingys that we filled with lemon heads.
Linen closet BEFORE I organized and purged.
Linen closet AFTER.
Aaaahhhhh...that feels so much better.
On Thursday in the midst of trying to clean out the linen closet, I decided to get out with the kids because it was stressful having them there and it just wasn't working. So we dropped off some books at the library and some other errands and then decided to go walk around the PCCT. When we got just south of the front, we could see through the gates a few cameras and such. While we were talking to the lady next to us and trying to figure out what was going on a large man in a suit walked over to the gate where were standing. In my mind I was thinking, "Shoot! They are going to ask us to leave..." But instead, the body guard politely asked if we would like to come in and shake Bishop Causse's hand. We said yes and he directed us over to another set of gates and told us to enter there. We were met by two PCCT security guards and one walked us to a certain spot (away from the crowds and cameras) and told us to wait there. Within a minute Bishop Causse walked right up to us, squatted down and shook Ty's hand and asked him his name. Then he asked Libby's and then my own. Ty was so shy and I honestly was a bit star struck? I didn't exactly know what to do or say, kindof something that doesn't happen everyday. We thanked him for his time and he took pictures with us. What a neat experience. As I was walking away I was filled with excitement and love. I was honestly trying not to cry-feeling like it was a tender mercy of Heavenly Father reaching out to my sweet littles and myself letting Him know He loves us.
I have braided Libby's hair a couple of times this week. This is a first and it's fun. It usually only lasts a few hours before those fine little hairs come out of it, but goodness, I love it!
Ty got to go Pheasant hunting with Daddy and the Wheeler's and their dogs on Friday. Ty had a good time for the most part. I love that he insisted on wearing the ear protection for when the guns went off. He was afraid of the big noises, but turns out they didn't see any.:(
Ty and his dressups...
We are having to do a little moving stuff around this week. We brought all of Ty's toys up from the toy room and tried to make it look good and feel organized.
I love feeling clean and organized!

No comments:
Post a Comment