Okay so it is HOT. It's been 100 degrees today, a few times last week, and it will be again this coming week. I do not love the heat! Regardless - life is good. I am grateful to have a cool basement to spend time in!
This week has been great. I have been able to see a lot of family! Mike came on Wednesday to help Chris with product photography. Then later that day my sister Heather came and stopped in our their way FROM GEORGIA to my mom's house! They drove 3 DAYS STRAIGHT and were kind enough to come by!!!! Logan and Ty play well together and I love it!
Ben and Emilie and their family came on Thursday. This is the only picture i have from their quick stop in - Sam was playing outside with the kiddos when he got stung by a wasp! :( It was great to see Ben and Ems and I we hope to spend more time with them at the family reunion come November.
Ty and I finished reading our first REAL book together. It was a wonderful experience! If you'd like to read more about that, click here. I have another blog that I don't update super often, but plan on sharing and documenting our homeschooling experience through it.
Heather came over on Friday with her kiddos so we could talk and play. I am still organizing our basement and so I needed to be here and get things ready because on Saturday we had a yard sale and there was a lot to do! It was so fun to chat with her and watch Ty and Logan play.
Lunch together was a lot of fun!
Ty was great to help Daddy with a hammer! It's been a rougher week with Ty - there has been a lot of, "BUT I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!!" He's learning and growing and it's all good. However, today was a great day in primary. No hitting, and he sat in his chair for most of the time! However Sister Snarr (his teacher) had her husband with her today and she told Ty that her husband would tell Chris if Ty was a good boy or not....lol. It worked! We love having our wiggly Ty as a part of our family.
Libby has been a sticky mess all week. It's been hot, she eats pb&j's in "her" way and it's made for lots of baths.
This girls is just FULL of personality! It has been a funny week with her. She loves to look at you, point her finger, and say "No!" She still gets super excited anytime there is a bird in the backyard, or the neighbor's dog across the street in their front yard. She is sassy, crazy goofy, and an occasional cuddle bug. We are SO GRATEFUL to have her in our home.

No comments:
Post a Comment