Today was one of the best days! I had gotten tickets for the Natural History Museum up in SLC for free...it was free day. I knew it would be crazy so we got tickets for 10am - the time the museum opened. It was great because we got great parking and had a great time exploring. The kids did quite well!
Woolly Mammoth and a Sabertooth Tiger!
Crazy-big animal with a crazy long name that is found in Asia and Libby!
After the dinosaurs we went to Temple Square.
Ty was obsessed with the fountains and so we went to each one on Temple Square.
The flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
The weather was perfect, the kids were great, and it was the perfect reminder that we are a forever family. I love my family!
Who takes a picture of you and your whole family? Do you find a stranger to take a picture for you?
ReplyDelete