Sunday, April 12, 2015

Dirt - Hike - Dinosaurs - Cuteness


Yesterday Libby looked like a ragamuffin child.  She was covered in dirt, food, and mess!  But, ya love 'em just the same!


She was outside helping daddy fix the sprinkler, and she LOVED it.


Last Monday night Ty and I colored Easter Eggs....a few days late, but neither of us minded.  It was much messier than I expected, but from the smile on that kids face, I'd say it was worth it.


We went on a hike up HobbleCreek.  Ty hiked like 50 yards on his own...and then we had them both in backpacks.


Great day for a hike!




I'm smiling at this point, but by the end my legs were shaking so bad(and truth be told I was complaining and begging Chris to let us turn around.)  It's one thing to be out of shape and go for a hike.  It's an entirely other thing to be out of shape and go hiking with 25+ lbs on your back.  I am still sore.  I must be getting old!


We went to BYU's Paleontology museum.  It is small and free...perfect for my kiddos!  Like I've said, Ty LOVES dinosaurs right now and I don't mind fueling the fire!


Ty next to an Allosaurus.


This is the head of a T-Rex!


Libby loves her daddy.



I had to post all three.  These two just make my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment