Sunday, March 1, 2015

This Week In Pics


Chris went to the grocery store and came back with what he called were "essentials":
Chocolate milk, Tillamook ice cream, filet minion,  bagels, and artichokes.  I love this man!  It's fun to have him around:)


He also bought me flowers.  Yay!  Definitely needed them this week.  I've been sick more than well in the last 10 days.


Another thing I needed this week.  My mom!  SORRY MOM, I COULDN'T HELP BUT POST!  Don't worry, nobody really checks the blog!  I visited my mom on Friday and she made life great!  She entertained my kids and then braved Costco and Good Earth with us and made it so much easier on me!


THE TILE IS DONE.  DONE!  Chris did a great job and I LOVE IT!!!


Chris took Ty fishing this week.  He had a BLAST with his daddy!



So it snowed HUGE flakes yesterday.  They were as fleeting as they were exciting!  Kids loved it and I just ache for the fun of playing in the snow!  We were in California for Christmas while Springville got it's winter wonderland weather and they haven't had it since!


This boy is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment