Monday, February 23, 2015

Picking a Title is Lame...So I Won't.

Hello everyone!  I'm in an odd mood tonight, so this should be interesting.  First off, Happy Chinese New Year!  I decided to make dumplings (pot stickers) from scratch because Chris loves them and it just so happened that the day we made and ate them was Chinese New Year.  I think I'm going to make it a tradition in our home, red envelopes and all!  I did make 120 dumplings that day - I saw on pinterest the idea of freezing them, so I made a ton so we could have them just like we bought them from Costco - but they taste much better! 



Libby has gotten her 5th tooth, taken her first step, says "APPLE" very cutely, and says "Hi."  She is cute and squealy.  When she is hungry, she is angry and wants food now and screams even after one bite, she wants bites and bites and bites....


She had Ty's glasses on and was so very cute, until I pulled the camera out, and then refused.  Same with saying "apple" today.  She would say it and say it, and then the second I pulled the camera out, she stopped.  She also doesn't like to walk.  But we hope she will some day soon....lol.


She was cheesing it today with a green smoothie face and just being so dang cute.


Ty loves to get in the laundry baskets and get covered in laundry.  Today was no exception.


Where's Buddy?


Ty gets gum when he finishes his chore chart.  He wanted a picture with his gum. It's great motivation and cuts down on the whining.  


Ty has been building airplanes with his blocks and they are AWESOME!  I am so proud of him because it's now about building cool things instead of building high towers just to break.  AND I don't have to help him constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment