I blame the fact that I have a ton of pictures on my "new to me" phone. Thank you to my sweet brother for supplying me with a great phone after mine died! So yeah, I've joined the undiscovered world of the iPhone. But the thing I might like most about this phone is the camera! Ah! So we have a ton of pictures of our week!
So Chris took me on a date on Friday night. We started at Outback Steak House. Once we had ordered Chris asked, "Why didn't we just go to Roadhouse?" And well, we should have. He didn't love his steak(It wasn't a good cut nor was it cooked correctly) and my salmon was an inch wide little piece. I was still hungry after dinner! So then we were trying to decide what to do next.....
Every March at BYU is the US DanceSport Championships - I know this because I used to dance and compete at this even when I was in high school. I hadn't planned to even ask to go, but I did, and we went and of course, I had a blast!
The picture above and the picture below are my favorite dresses! The styles have changed since I was a competitor and I had to take pictures of these adorable dresses! I LOVE IT! And, the girl above in the black and white dress won and gets to go represent the US in France! Too cool!
Libby girl is always climbing in my laundry baskets!
Ty was hunting elk! He took his old pool noodle sword and shoved some toys down in and would whip it around and the things (bullets) would fly out "shoot elk." He was having a blast.
He gets so proud of himself and asks me to take pictures of him. My cowboy Ty!
We went to the park a few mornings this week. The weather has been great!
Some super heroes don't need anything but themselves to be SUPER!
Grandma Sorensen gave Ty a haircut this week. He did very good staying still.
More park! Libby LOVES the thrill of the slides.
I LOVE to see the temple. I got to go yesterday and it was just gorgeous! They don't waste a minute in planting flowers and making this place gorgeous!
Libby is taking quite a few steps on her own. In the coming weeks, I think she'll be mostly walking. Crazy!
Ty had his bear in the front pack and of course, asked if I would take a picture.
Yesterday was Pi day, so we ate Chris's favorite pie! Yum!
Cheeeeeeeseball!
Chris went running and Ty wanted to run too. So they ran up and down and up and down. Ty wants to do everything Chris does, and I love it!
One of the many face of Libby!
Today was a great day to walk to church!




No comments:
Post a Comment