Sunday, March 22, 2015

Big Week - We are Practically Movie Stars

Well folks, it has been a busy week.  A great week!  And I have way too many pics, but hey, you aren't complaining so I'll get posting!


Me and my Libby girl before church this morning.  She was an angel at church.  Libby is really motivated by encouragement and praise as she is starting to walk and talk.  She is also hitting her brother when he takes her toys.  Don't let this girl get hungry, or she'll let you know by lots of loud screaming, and then her brother will copy the screaming and you may or may not go crazy!


We had some great weather this week.  We went to the park with Sam and Noel and this is the cute bunch walking together pushing Noel's "Lamy" in her little stroller.  These kids are great buds!


Chris went to DI and got Ty a helmet and a bike.  He didn't tell Ty about the bike because it needed a little work but Ty for two days would not take the helmet off!!!  The day after he got it he came into my room the next morning to wake me up with his helmet on and ready to start the day.


Daddy and Ty worked on the bike and Ty was in heaven!!!  Daddy was too.  Now we just need to get some training wheels!





Chris took Ty and Libby for a ride around the neighborhood on the quad this week.  


It was warm enough we let our kids get wet and crazy!


We got new products this week.  That means we need to do product pictures.  I LOVE product picture days because it is always a family affair.  Chris will borrow Terie's camera and the two of them work to make some great pictures for the business.  We are so grateful to have a talented sister and a sister that shares her camera - she has blessed us soooo much!





Tubby Time :)


Oh how I love this man!  He's been sporting his shades lately because his eyes are still quite sensitive to light.  I ain't complainin'!


Libby was a little love bug this morning giving kisses to everyone!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Had a great day that started out at my mom's house, and since we were all in green, we had to take a pic.  



Libby is cute.  The end.



Ty drew his name all by himself this week.  I was pretty proud!


More love bug kisses!

So this week Chris and I were interviewed by and old high school friend and co-worker from my internet marketing days who is currently in film school.  He is doing a documentary called, "Rise of the Internet Entrepreneur" The came on Thursday night and set up their lights, cameras, and we had a blast.  I LOVED seeing Chris talk about his passion for working for himself and sharing his story.  I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished in reaching his goals.   He did amazing on film!  It was a fun night!  The next two pictures are screen shots from the film, and the other two are selfies of us going crazy after everyone had left!






No comments:

Post a Comment