In no particular order-we have the last two weeks of October. We have been having a blast!
Libby is now pulling herself up to her knees on everything. She still isn't crawling the "right" way yet. She has started to have this sort of psychotic sounding laugh,,,hahahahaha almost like a machine gun? She has been putting her mouth on my cheek and blowing until I laugh...and of course leaving lots of drool everywhere! She will be 10 months in a week.
Ty was sick a few weeks ago. Just a fever. In his ENTIRE life he has never layed down very long, even when he was sick. This time, he spent the ENTIRE day in my bed. He even fell asleep twice. He definitely wasn't feeling very good. However, the next day he woke up like nothing happened!
We got to go to VanGogh to Playdough and it was fun as usual!
Ty and I raked leaves for a couple of hours on Saturday. I raked them into piles, Ty raked them out of the piles....good thing we had a fun time while getting things done.
We went to Jaker's Pumpkin Patch yesterday and they had a lot of cool animals...big pigs, little pigs, geese, turkeys, sheep, donkeys, llamas, and a baby kangaroo!
Wagon Ride
We had our ward halloween party and Ty was the cutest Superman! That kid ran around the gym the whole night. It was crazy trying to keep an eye on him.
Libby was an adorable Lady Bug!
Libby in the tub tonight. She is just so dang cute and I love her happy and sweet disposition!
Chris and I went to a Harry Potter Halloween Party thrown by my best friend from high school, Nicole Hill. It was so much fun! She had invited the perfect mix of people and we had so much fun laughing and talking. The decor was also so perfect for the theme! Chris and I were Harry Potter & Ginny Weasley.
Brian and Nicole were Voldermort and Bellatrix Lastrange. Oh my heck, they were awesome!
Chris and my Dad went deer hunting on Saturday and although they didn't get a deer, my dad shot a grouse!
Chris and Libby taking pics with daddy's phone and have fun!
Libby and I playing with Daddy's Harry Potter glasses....
We went bowling as a family on Tuesday morning. Ty needed to get out and do something fun with us. He chose bowling. He had a lot of fun. I often say that cuddling Libby is like cuddling with a bowling ball because of her helmet, so I had to take the picture below!






















No comments:
Post a Comment