This week has been a pretty great week! We have spent some fun time outdoors, gone to Grandma S's and almost got the whole elk processed (Did I tell you Chris got an elk a week ago? I've been waiting for him to post about the hunt, but it hasn't happened yet.)
If I could describe Libby other than the usual, cute and adorable, I'd use the word DETERMINED. This girl likes to try to crawls under and through EVERYTHING. It's crazy. Another thing that we've really started to notice is that she SNORTS, A LOT. She snorts when she's happy and especially when she's sad, which is totally hilarious, and makes us laugh when she is upset. She pretty much LOVES to self feed, so much that I worry I'm feeding her too much, she never stops! So I stop giving her food (which is only half the battle, cause once I set her loose on the floor, she also eats everything she finds!)
We were at Grandma S's trying to figure out what everyone is going to be for halloween and this silliness happened. LOVE these kids.
Self feeding fun!
Ty still wants to hold Libby, even though "she is so wiggy!"
Ty likes Daddy's warm hat. He's been wearing it around the house! I have to say really quickly here that Ty is mastering pooping in the potty again. He has not pooped in his underwear for at least a week! (Knock on wood!)
Chris and I got to go on a 3 hour quad ride on Thursday morning through the fall leaves. A special thanks to Terie, who although we are doing a trade(which should make it feel fair, but it doesn't because her kids look like angels compared to ours), had to deal with Libbys short, almost non-existent nap, and Ty peeing in his underwear twice, biting Libby, beating on Sam, and his relentless teasing of her kiddos. I promise I don't teach him these things!
Chris and I had a wonderful time. It was a little chillier than I expected, but oh my, it was COLORFUL! The pictures won't do any of it justice. It was so nice to get out and spend time with the man I love in the beautiful outdoors! We went from the left hand fork of Hobblecreek almost to Wallsburg. We saw some deer and a moose. Both were pretty far away, but amazing to know that they are all over the place if you really look.
I had to snap this picture for a reason. Chris also liked to get out and enjoy the outdoors with his loves...me and flaming hot Cheetos. Ha!






No comments:
Post a Comment