Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Conference Weekend

This week has been crazy-awesome!  Quick Summary:  The Cox family, Grandma and Grandpa Watkins, and my brother Shawn were all a part of my week!  How cool is that?    Here are the pics of my week:


We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point on Monday with the Coxes.  Ty LOVED the airplane and having fun with his Daddy.




Hanging out with cute little Tommy.


Ty having fun working on the train!


The kiddos all got to ride on the quad.  It was Henry's birthday, so he got to go first. :)


My brother Shawn came all the way from SC to spend a couple of days at BYU recruiting for Boeing.  He actually brought us dinner and I made us dessert.  It was GREAT to see him!


Grandpa Watkins sure knows what the kiddos love!  He gave them access to the treat box!  And then of course, took them to McDonald's for ice cream!  



This weekend was general conference.  It was something I'd been looking forward to see what Ty retained from all of our conference prep.  He recognized President Monson and Elder Oaks.  He didn't watch all of the sessions because he napped in the afternoon, but I was pleasantly pleased with how he did.  Above is a picture of the conference snacks.  They got a little snack for each of the apostles that spoke.  



Watching conference with all of the cousins!  Grandma did some wiggle songs when the hymns were sung so that the kids could get their wiggles out! 



Libby loves to self feed.  I've noticed that Ty calls her "SpaceBee"  I don't know why, but he's called her that for a while now.    It cracks me up.  


Ty loves to vacuum.  Have I told you that yet?  He vacuumed my kitchen floor today!


Princess Liberty!



Me and my Libby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment