Monday, October 13, 2014

FALL!!!!

Have I told you we love fall?  Cause man-oh-man, we love fall.  The weather is amazing.  Here is our week in pics!


Ty and Samuel playing together in the backyard.  Seriously, these two are best buds.  I hope they can stay close as they grow up!


Because Libby likes to feed herself now, I can do more.  I love it.  She is doing it right now so that I can get this blog post written.  


We went to Grandma S's house and she had some company that had this cute little doggy.  Well, Ty was still afraid of it, even though it was the size a a cat....ha.


Ty helped me wash every single plum on Saturday to freeze for smoothies.  He did a GREAT job and it's fun to have a little helper buddy!  This was a great time together working, I seriously loved it!


After a 2 week hiatus from pooping in the potty (he still did great with peeing) Ty finally pooped in the potty.  Hallelujah!  That is his little "Shooter Gun" as he calls it, and he's having a blast with it!  Ty also got a haircut this week, every time he gets a haircut, I see how much he is growing and changing!  One thing he says all of the time about Libby is that she is "Wiggy" He really means wiggly, but for some reason can't get the L sound.  It cracks me up every time he tells me, "Mom, Libby is so wiggy!"


Libby is my happy girl.  She is still army crawling and now that she is self feeding, it seems that EVERYTHING she wears has to be soaked before it is washed.  I can't keep her clean!  However, I will say that I feel like her helmet is such a blessing!  Yes, it's shaping her head, but it is also protecting her head from all of the projectiles that come from her older brother.  Seriously.  
What. A. Blessing.


We headed up Hobble Creek canyon this morning before 8am to see where Chris had gotten his elk.  I was hoping to hear some bugling and see and elk, but no such luck.  Lots of deer though!  It was 25 degrees, and COLD, so we didn't venture out of the truck with the littles.  It was such a fun morning to see the beauty and hear about this place and that place fro Chris.  LOVED IT.

Last Thursday we headed up the Alpine Loop.   It was GORGEOUS!  Oh my.  We enjoyed such a beautiful drive.  We also went up where the timpanookie trail head is, and some roads up where Chris had been hunting the previous weekend.  The kids were great, the scenery was fantastic, and it was fun to be together in the Lord's beautiful creations.





No comments:

Post a Comment